The Yoga Mat works on the simple principle of acupressure - the healing art known as the Shiatsu massage. By stimulating increased circulation with 6210 acupressure points on problematic areas, you relieve muscle tension and pain, while at the same time rejuvenating and rebalancing the whole body. The stimulation points are made with high quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic ABS plastic.
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
"Acupressure mats provide natural and powerful back-pain relief and body and mind relaxation. Using an acupressure mat helps to increase your parasympathetic nervous system and get you into deep relaxation before sleep.”
-New York Times bestselling author, “Eat Fat, Get Thin” Mark Hyman, MD
94% Improved sleep quality
98% Muscle pain relief
96% Deep relaxation
SLEEP INDUCTION AND BACK TREATMENT
• Lie down on your back against the mat in your bed. We recommend direct skin contact with the mat for 20-40 minutes for the best effect.
• The initially strong sensation of the stimulation spikes will subside after 1-2 minutes as relaxation spreads throughout the body, reducing stiffness and pain.
• Once you reach a deeper level or relaxation you are ready to remove the mat and go to sleep. Relaxation before sleep is crucial to achieving deeper and sounder sleep.
FOOT MASSAGE & REFLEXOLOGY
• Stand on the mat for 3-5 minutes when you feel fatigued (we recommend wearing socks while standing on the mat).
• According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, our feet have specific reflex areas that correspond to the body’s organs.
• Reflexology foot massage has a rejuvenating effect on the whole body.
• Ideal for tired feed, Plantar Fasciitis, and other foot ailments.
• Position the mat under your abdomen for 20 minutes. Wear a thin T-shirt due to sensitive skin in this area.
• Abdominal massages help to relax the body and mind, as well as boost digestion and energy.
AFTER YOGA OR EXERCISE
• You may start and end your yoga routine with 10 minutes of the Acupressure massage to
calm the mind and deepen the relaxation effects of yoga.
• After any workout, you may wrap the mat around sore muscles to lessen stiffness.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.